I mentioned it before. I can't really explain, why I have to cry. When I watched the MV for the first time, I thought "It looks like Rihanna's 'I love the way you lie'". But with the scenes and the clear voice of Yoseob and the deep voice of Bang Yong Guk I cried.
Taeyang - Wedding Dress
I don't know the song really long. I listened ti it for the first time in the last week. I'm not a huge Big Bang fan and especially, I was a little afraid of Taeyang (don't ask me why, I don't know). But I have a bff who listens to his songs and she showed me "Need A Girlfriend". This was long ago. Some days passed, and because of a macro, I wanted to hear this song. I know, I have sick mind and how my decisions are built, is not logical...
Ah, yeah, it was this macro:

No comments:
Post a Comment