2012/05/10

Day 16: The very first k-pop song you’ve ever heard

That was long ago. It was in my J-Pop time without noticing. Back then I listend to TVXQ (DBSK) and BoA. And like I said, I didn't notice it was Korean -.-"
It were these two songs:

BoA - Atlantis Princess















TVXQ (DBSK) - Balloons















Here I have a funny story to tell you. The first song, which I heard from DBSK, was "Darkness Eyes". It was a fanmade MV for "Crows 0". So you can imagine how badass the whole thing was. Because I liked "Darkness Eyes" so much, I wanted to see more of them. In the recommendation list was this MV and while I watched it, I thought "WTH?!" This was completly different. I couldn't believe that these two songs come from the same group. I was really shocked. And then my cursor slowly moved to the "go-back-one-page"-button and my sister and I never talked about this incident again...

So, the first korean song, which I recognized as Korean, was this song:

Yu Chae Young - Emotion















Thanks to these two girls ;)















What became of them anyway?? They were awesome!

But still, it was a long way to go to until I became a K-Pop fan... But more of that next time ^^

 ***
Btw, thanks for all those lovely comments! They really keep me going! Although I don't know if I'm that informative... Anyway thank you so, so, so, so, so much. You're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment