As soon as I answered this question I'll lose 50% of my readers.
There's this one group.... that annoyed me even before they debuted..... They had a lot of teasers. And I mean a lot. It was even a topic in the macros. Sometimes when you see a lot of teasers, you get more excited. But in this case, it just got annoying. And that isn't what you should do, SM Entertainment.
Don't get me wrong. I like SM Entertainment. They've produced some great groups. But there's advertising, and there's over-advertising.
(I shall bid you now goodbye, 50%)
I think all of you know who I'm talking about. It's EXO. Where do I start?
First of all, I don't hate them. I just think they not as good as SHINee, Super Junior or DBSK for example. Maybe they'll reach that level one day, but right now they are nothing special. They can sing and they can dance, but does that make you a great boy group? Every other boy group can sing and dance. But at the same time I don't want to be too harsh on them because they have just debuted. We will see how they will develop in future.
No comments:
Post a Comment