2012/05/17

Day 23: A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling

That's hard because I have high expectations of a older sibling. They should be supportive but not too much. And they should be a good listener. I mean, if I have a problem I should be able to go to them and tell it.

I think I'd go with Onew (though Doojoon is one of my biases):
He is clumsy as I am and he is funny. But on the other side he can be supportive and he have always an eye on his members. I think he would make a good older brother.

Onew Pictures, Images and Photos
onew handsome Pictures, Images and Photos
Onew Falling Pictures, Images and Photos

For the older sister I'd go with Hyosung:
I can't say why. She is older than me and she is a leader, too. I think I could go to her with any problems.

cute Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment