I go with Yesung from Super Junior.
I like him very much. He has an awesome voice, which I like listen to. And he doesn't look that bad. Ah, yeah, and he is also very funny, even though he tries too hard xD. And he's cute when it's about his turtles. But it made me sad when I read this sentence. Did the E.L.F.s not like him? But now he has surely fans, or hasn't he? I hope so. I'm a fan =D
So, but here some pics x33:


and some videos x33:
he really can't dance xD
but he sings very good x33
Ah... I know thousandy of videos which I could show you but I think it's enough now. On youtube there are alot of videos of him. And if you are curious which videos I wanted to show you, please leave a comment and I will reply you =)
No comments:
Post a Comment