A K-Pop music video with the worst choreography? I can't dance, so all choreographies look the same for me. Truthfully, I don't know such a song. Either there is a good choreography or there is no choreography, but there are no bad perfomances.
So I do a little promotion for two debut groups which impressed me =)
JJ Project - Bounce
At first I was like "WTF?!" because there were Hip Hop elements and Rock elements and sometimes the dance is funny like then when they do the headbang or when they sing "shake it, shakit for me" they shake their hips like a girl. It's new, it's fresh and when they are on stage you see how much fun they have.
She'z - My way
Their voices are amazing and they are cute but not that cute that you have the feeling they covered you with a honey-like substance (which is the problem I have with the most girl groups).
No comments:
Post a Comment