For this task I don't have to think about. It's Yang Yoseob. I love his voice. He has a strong clear voice. I can't really describe it. You have to hear it. Here I have some videos for you.
I have to say, when I first saw it I had to cry. It's very emotional. I can't really remember what the task was (something about a song which made you to become a singer) but Yoseob wanted to sing a song for his mother to say thank you (when I remember correctly). But what I'm sure about, he sings it for his mother. I think it's great when you can put this much emotions in one song. The song starts to live.
I'm sorry that there's no better version. I couldn't find any better >.<
I like this song, too. He sings this song really smoothly.
His voice is really amazing. These are only two which I like but on Youtube you can find much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment