2012/07/05

Day 4: The one that you want to be best friends with.

yoseob Pictures, Images and Photos Hmmm... The one that I want to be best friends with.... Good question.
I think between Doojoon and Yoseob. Both are very kind. But I'll choose the one who popped out of my mind as the first. And Yoseob wins! (Poor Doojoon, he is again the second Q_Q)
But let me explain it. I would have chosen Doojoon only because I didn't choose him as the bias. When I think about who I want to be friends with Yoseob was the first who popped out of my mind.
So... let's think about why. I think because he is friendly, kind, cute and funny, but he can also be serious and for a main vocal he is a great dancer (he should teach me how he can learn the dances so fast >.<). When I think about it these characteristics are the same for my two best friends xD
Ah, and there is another reason. I tend to choose someone who is smaller than me. All my closest friends are smaller than me xD (Jane, I hope you read this xD)
But seriously, I think Yoseob could be a great friend. I think I could rely on him as I do on my best friends. I also think I can trust him.
Yeah, it's definitly Yoseob =)




yoseob Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment