Hahahaha, that is easy xD
It's Gikwang. You may ask why. I love to dance (although I think I'm not a very good dancer ^^") when I am in a club. I hate it to stand in the corner and noding the head. That's not me. Today, I was at the Swiss Bowl (that's the american football finals in Switzerland) and I wanted to go down to cheer. Yeah, I was only a visitor. My boys doesn't play in the frist liga but maybe they can go up next year, this year they made it to the 3rd place in the second liga and this was their first year in the second liga.
But I should come back to the challenge. The person ehich I choose, should be able to keep up with me. I think the most part of B2ST aren't able to keep up with me. Only Gikwang and Hyunseung remain. First, I chose Hyunseung already for the shopping part and second I think Gikwang can dance better than Hyunseung. So, it's Gikwang =D
Taemin, Gikwang, Chanwoo, Minzy - Dance stage
Gikwang - Sexy Dance
No comments:
Post a Comment