2012/07/01

[NEWS] Poll - Results

Well, well, well. The poll is finished. And which has won? "the hottest guy of the week". So, from now on, every Sunday I will post the "Ultimate Hottest Guy Of The Week" or short: "U.H.G.O.T. *w*". This will be the "Hot Sunday" ;)

As you may know I study also Politology and there I had this semester a lecture about the Eurpean Union and there I learned that I have to support the minors. So, because only one voted for the biographies, I will do this, too. This post will appear every Monday. And I have a idea. Because I don't know about which band you want to know more, I'll let you decide which groups or solo artists I will summary. Every week for some days it will be a poll, you can decide which group/ solo artist should it be. If you have a wish or you think "Miss Wannabe has to do this group/ singer", please leave a comment with your wish, ok?
I think, I will write the biographis over the weekend, so the wishes should appear before.

2 comments:

  1. it was so clear to me that uhgot would win XD

    for the biographies would be something about more unknown groups or rookies nice :) just my opinion, because all the more popular bands are known by everyone i think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okey thank you. And you're right. The more popular bands are very well known. I thought about it if I should only do the unknown and rookie groups but then I thought maybe someone will get angry because I don't do the most successful groups (you know, maybe an ELF comes to my site and sees that I didn't do SuJu, once I had a problem with ELFs and they can really get scary), you understand? So, I decided to make it this way ^^

      Delete