2012/07/08

U.H.G.O.T. *w* #2

And this week's U.H.G.O.T. *w* is Lee Gikwang x33
He came on my mind when I did the yesterday's challenge. I saw a lot of sexy dance moves ;) But to be sure, I asked again my bff and she said some idols. When she mentioned Gikwang, I thought "That's destiny. I have to take him!"
But look at this body! Look at his moves! It's "awwww" >///////<

kikwang Pictures, Images and Photos
Gikwang Pictures, Images and PhotosGikwang Pictures, Images and Photoskikwang Pictures, Images and Photos

kikwang Pictures, Images and Photos   kikwang Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. Okay, diese Gifs hätte ich vielleicht auch mal sehen sollen bevor ich abgestimmt habe - so ist er nur zweiter geworden... ^^
    Da weiss man gar nicht wo man hinschauen soll xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aber ich verstehe weshalb du ihn nicht genommen hast. Im Drama ist er eher niedlich als sexy. Aber auf der Bühne *awwww* >////<
      Zum Glück sind diese Muskeln nur für die Fans gedacht xD

      Delete