2012/08/20

CN Blue | 씨엔블루


CN Blue (also CNBLUE) was formed by FNC Entertainment and they debuted first in Japan in 19th August 2009 with the release of their mini-album "Now or Never". The Korean debut was on 14th January 2010 with the release of the mini-album "Bluetory" and the MV for "I'm a Loner".
"C" stands for "Code", "N" stands for "Name" and "Blue" is an abbreviation of the members’ individual images. "B" stands for "Burning" and represents Jonghyun, "L" stands for "Loving" and represents Minhyuk, "U" stands for "Untouchable" and represents Jungshin and finally "E" stands for "Emotional" and represents Yonghwa.
Their official fanclub is called "Boice", a cobination of CN Blue's "BLUE" and Voice. The official colour is Blue.

Members Profile:


Name: Jung Yonghwa | 정용화
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist, Rapper, Rhythm Guitarist
Date of Birth: 22th June 1989
Height: 1.80 m
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: A
Trained in: FNC Ent.



Name: Lee Jonghyun | 이종현
Position: Lead Guitarist, Vocalist
Date of Birth: 15th May 1990
Height: 1.82 m
Weight: 64 kg
Blood Type: O
Trained in: FNC Ent.



Name: Kang Minhyuk | 강민혁
Position: Drummer, Backing Vocalist
Date of Birth: 28th June 1991
Height: 1.84 m
Weight: 60 kg
Blood Type: A
Trained in: FNC Ent.



Name: Lee Jungshin | 이정신
Position: Bassist, Rapper, Backing Vocalist, Maknae
Date of Birth: 15th September 1991
Height: 1.86 m
Weight: 66 kg
Blood Type: A
Trained in: FNC Ent.


Former Member:


Name: Kwon Kwangjin | 권광진
Position: Bassist, Backing Vocalist, Maknae
Date of Birth: 12th August 1992
Height: 1.80 m
Weight: - (I didn't find it out)
Blood Type: AB
Trained in: - (I didn't find it out, but maybe also FNC Ent.)
Random Fact~
He left the group in 2009. I couldn't find more.


Discography:

J: Now or Never (2009)
J: Voicce (2009)
K: Bluetory (2010)
J: ThankU (2010)
K: Bluelove (2010)
J: The Way (2010)
J: I Don't Know Why (2010)
J: Re-maintenance (2011)
K: First Step (2011)
K: First Step + 1 Thank You
J: 392 (2011)
J: In My Head (2011)
J: Where You Are (2012)
K: Ear Fun (2012)
J: Come On (2012)
J: Code Name Blue (2012)



Music Videos:

I'm A Loner (2010)
Love (2010)
Intuition (2011)
In My Head (2011)
Hey You (2012)
Come On (2012)



Links:




Credits: [Wikipedia] [Soompi]

No comments:

Post a Comment