2012/08/18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Soo, today we have to lucky kids (?), people (?). I don't know how to call them. Let's start with the elder one xD

Happy Birthday to our Big Bang Leader G-Dragon who is turning 24 years old (25 in Korean age). I almost forgot how cute he can be. ö,ö
Whe I hear G-dragon I think of the strong leader. But yeah, searching for pics reminded me why I like him x3
I wish you a pleasant day and a lot of fun. ^^




Happy Birthday to our A Pink's strong vocalist Eunji who is turning 19 years old (20 in Korean age). The first time when I recognized her was when she sang with Yoseob together. I was kind of impressed. She has such a clear voice in the high tunes, that's incredible.
I hope to hear more of her and I also wish you, Eunji, a pleasant day and a lot of fun. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment