Where did the time go? I feel like I haven't got any time. The only thing I'm doing is studying, practising, studying and practising again. I didn't even know that Dongho from U-KISS is in the hospital (Do anyone know because of what?). I think I missed a lot of thing in the K-Pop world....
Or yesterday, for example. It was my birthday (I turned 22 years old (23 years in Korean age ;)) By the way, Hyosung had her birthday, too. Congratulation Hyosung ^^ She turned 23 years old (24 years in Korean age)) but I danced for 5 hours. I wanted to change the header since September but I didn't have the time to do it.
I promised you a video of my dance group but you have to wait a little bit more >.< We have some dances but we don't have any serious videos. There are only bloopers. But as soon as there is a serious video I will post it ^^
So, what can I tell you? Although I haven't got much time I'm doing fine. The practise isn't for nothing. We train for an event in November and we are good in time. Yesterday the event menager stepped by and he was really excited because of us.
![]() |
| I hope this doesn't count for us... |
And the cheerleading practise is also good. We had last week a Bowl and our boys won it. We had to train for this and now we're practising for the show night in December...
So... I give my best to work for this blog and I hope you still like it although I don't post regulary >.<


Haha das letzte Bild ist zu gut xD Wünsche dir alles alles Gute nachträglich und freue mich schon auf das Video :D
ReplyDelete