Hi everybody!
Today's the 29th April 2011 and also the wedding day of William and Kate. I hope some could watch it. It was beautiful.
But if you watch a wedding then you start to think about the future. I'm a girl and I imagined today how my wedding day will be like. Maybe it will be quite simple. But I think that's enough. I mean the family and the closest friends are enough. Imagine: You are in a little church, beside you are everybody who loves you, near the altar stays your fiancé and he looks at you and you are in a long white dress. When you walk to your fiancé there is a string quartet that plays Pachelbel's Canon in D Major or perhaps something more modern. You'll say "yes" with a soft voice, you'll get the ring and then you're married. You know waht I mean. The typical cliché wedding you see in all movies.
I talked with my bffs and guess what: When they get married I'll be the maid of honour at both's. That will be hard because I want to be a great maid of honor but when I get married, who will be mine? Why does it have to be one? I don't know. I have yet to figure it out. Anyway, there is still enough time till I get married. I'm 20 and I am still a student. I have to finish my education first. But this is an other story.
So, again: Congratulations to William and Kate!
And to all of you who still haven't found the right one, we're in the same boat and I believe that he is out there, somewhere. I know, you've heard this enough, it's so cliché, but I really believe in this. Yeah, I know I'm a little romantic but what have you expected? Think about it.
Have a nice evening and till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment