You may noticed that I recently started listening to K-Pop music. I think you noticed it at least since I wrote about the Block B Scandal.
Yeah, I like K-Pop although I understand almost nothing ^^" A song could make me cry. I mean, I watched the MV and the tears began to roll down my face. And since then I'm all into K-Pop. It was this song:
Yeah, I know it look just like the Rihanna's and Eminem's MV for "I love the way you lie" but I like this version, too. The red haired rapper is Bang Yong Guk and now the leader of B.A.P (they are good!!) and the singer (sadly he does'nt appear in the MV) is BEAST's Yoseob. BEAST was the first boygroup (since Backstreet Boys when I was little) which could capture me. I was amazed by Yoseob's vocal skills.
But I shouldn't forget who brought me to the K-Pop world. It was my dear BFF Jane. She showed me some boybands (I think it was BEAST and MBLAQ) and I only thought: "Yeah... They look all the same. Luckily, the hair colours are different..." But now I can tell them apart.
What's funny, when I listend to J-Pop (it was around 5 years ago), I was a huge fan of BoA and now I learned that she is Korean. She is under the most successful label SM Entertainment who brought bands like TVXQ (yeah, they are also korean) out.
Two weeks ago, they started a campaign to promote their soon coming concert in New York. I (now totally infected by the Hallyu- Virus) participated at the poster download action and got all 32 posters (yeaaaii). I made a collage for you:
![]() |
| SM Town |
See you soon x3

No comments:
Post a Comment