2012/05/29

Day 35: Your favorite cover of a k-pop song by another k-pop artist

I like all videos which I know xD
But let's decide.


2AM, 2PM, B2ST, MBLAQ, SHINee, SuJu dancing Sign, Muzik, Mister, Gee, & Bo Peep Bo Peep


I love this video. When I first saw it, I rofled xD I love it, when my biases are dorky xD Especially Shindong who alway copy HyunA or 2PM. They sing "Bo Peep" an octave lower xD



F(x), 2ne1, SNSD, AS, Kara, 4Minute dancing RDD, Heartbreaker, Sorry Sorry & Heartbeat


I like this video also very much. The girls did a good job. It isn't that funny like that from the boys but it's good =)


BEAST (B2ST) - Lies


This video is also very good. I like this version. Because of this video I learned to like Bigbang x3

But of course there are more videos which I like. It really depends on my mood. Maybe I will show you  some other good performances =)

No comments:

Post a Comment