Hello everybody
Yeah, soon I will have a lot of time. So I started a poll. What should I post/review weekly? Do you want to know my personal Top 10 of the week? Or do you want to know who is the hottest guy of the week for me? Or do you want to have biographies of your Idols? Give your vote =)
Ah, that should I mention. This poll goes untill 1. August 2012. So, you have enough time to decide what should I do. Why August? In July I will be in Russia, so then I won't have time to write...
Ach du bist Russin?^^
ReplyDeleteIch komme aus Ukraine :D
Habe abgestimmt! :)
Nein, ich bin Serbin, aber ich studiere Slavistik und lerne Russisch und jetzt soll ich im Sommer nach Russland und einen Sprachkurs besuchen =)
DeleteAch, das ist cool. Jetzt kenn ich noch eine Slawin, die K-Pop mag -^o^-