2012/06/19

After School - Flashback MV

After School makes their comeback with the MV "Flashback".

After School - Flashback


It's very sexy ö,ö
Okay. I know. It's After School. What have I expected? And the teaser spoke for themself. But when I saw the MV right now. I could only think about this: "This. Is. Sexy." ö,ö
It's a little bit strange without Kahi but I have to say Kaeun fits well in. I think she does a good job although her part wasn't that long. We will see how she will develop.
So, after a lot of listening (I was focused to recognize each member and searching for Kaeun) I  can't decide if I like the song or not. I think the beat is good but also a bit boring. I mean, it's always the same. But somehow I like it. I don't know. Maybe I'm too confused with the not-appearance of Kahi xD
For After School: I wish you good luck for the promoting  with this song =)

No comments:

Post a Comment