Today SISTAR's MV "Loving U" came out.
SISTAR - Loving U
I don't really care about SISTAR and so I don't know them.
So, I focus on the song and the MV. The location is beautiful. They filmed it on Honolulu. The MV spreads the vacation feeling. After I watched the MV I had really the strong desire to fly somewhere to spend my holidays there. I want to go swimming in the sea, I want to learn surfing... ah I want to go to vacation >.<
About the song, it's diffrent to "Alone" and I think it's better. I don't say I like it, but somehow it's better. The voices are very sweet.
But this song can't change my opinion about SISTAR.
Das Video ist wirklich fies -.- ich habe noch nicht mal Ferien ^^ Aber naja wie es ausschaut werde ich innerhalb kürzester Zeit Spanien und Italien besuchen xD
ReplyDeleteWeiss noch nicht wie ich das Lied finde, aber beim ersten Durchhören des (Remix?) Albums ist es noch nicht im Mülleimer gelandet. Mal schauen ob ich ihn vorstellen werde - Alone liebe ich übrigens!! :D Weiss aber insgesamt auch so gut wie nichts über Sistar.
Ach echt? Ich möchte mitkommen xD Wann gehst du denn nach Spanien und Italien?
DeleteAber das stimmt, das ist echt das Fiese an dem MV =)