2012/07/18

C-Clown - Solo MV

Today, C-Clown released their debut single "Solo".

C-Clown - Solo


Nyaaaah... I don't know what to say. They are handsome. Their vocals aren't bad (actually, they are pretty good) and their dance skills... Well, they can be improved but for the beginning it's enough. At 0:58 the move reminded me of the move from U-KISS' "Neverland". But I don't want to say: "They copied that. They copied this." It was the only thing about the dance which captured my eyes.
So, I have the feeling that the MV want to tell me a story but if I'm honest, I don't get it. At first they are in jail, right? And they want to escape, right? But then I don't get it. What's with the girl? Maybe you understand it so you can explain it to me.
What I like about the video that they put in the pictures with their names. That's really good because so you can learn the members' names.

No comments:

Post a Comment