2012/07/02

Day 1: Your bias and why.

That's hard. You know I like two from BEAST >.<
Hmmm... If I have really to decide... I go with Junhyung.
Yeah, Doojoon is funny and he is really athletic. I love him because he plays football x33
But: Junhyung is more down to earth, cool and he has this look:


*Ovaries explode*
Ah, his eyebrow, his intensive gaze >////<
I have to say, that's the reason he landed on my bias-list. Befor he was the rapper who can dance and whose hair style in "Bad Girl" I didn't like. But know: I like his little speech defect (he lisps) and I love that he writes his parts himself. I don't know but I can feel that it comes from the heart.
On the outside he's very calm but I think in the inside he is warm and sensitive.
I know I sound superficial but I watched every variety show, watched every MV and he got handsome more and more and so he climbed my bias list to the top.
But he can also be very cute (although he thinks as a rapper he can't be cute):



AH! Why is he in a relationship with Goo Hara? Q_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment