2012/07/03

Super Junior- Sexy, Free & Single MV

Finally it's out. Super Junior have their comback!

Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single


I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I don't know. I thought it would be "more". The song reminds a little bit of "Mr. Simple" only they repeat here more "Sexy, Free & Single". Ah yeah, maybe I am the only one here who hear this. Everytime when the part come "Sexy, free and single and I'm ready to bingo" I have the feeling the song is over. But when I look on the time chart I see the song isn't half over. Do you understand what I mean? The part has something what is normally used for the end of the song. Don't you think?
I was surprised by Leeteuk. I know he can be hot, but that hot? I couldn't believe my eyes at 0:35. For Siwon it's normal.
But I'm happy that Kangin is back. I really missed him. So, I can call him "Hongki in 5 years" again =D When I first saw him, I thought it was Hongki xD But luckily I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I read somewhere that Heechul said once to Kangin that he looks like Hongki xD

No comments:

Post a Comment