Hahahaha, I think everybody (espcially those who read my last challenge) know.... xD
But I have to say it. It's "Fiction". Big Surprise, duh. *face palm*
BEAST - Fiction
Why do I love this song. The song has everything for me. The main theme is incisive but not very in your face, you understand? I don't get tired of it.
Then the rap part. It's just great and I said it before, I love how Junhyung raps.
And the feeling of this song. I really feel the longing for the love interest.
If you'd asked me which version I prefere (MV-version or orchestral version) I'd probably say the orchestral one. Because nothing makes a song more epic than a giant orchestra to support you, while you're singing. But the MV-version is good, too. For example, the rap is just odd in the orchestra version. I like it much more in the MV-version where there actually is a beat.
Hahaha, I hope I didn't bore you too much. But I hope they have their comeback soon so I can bore you with the new ones ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment