2012/07/16

Day 15: The one that you idolize.

Hmm... Which member do I idolize? Because there can appear misunderstandings I will explain how I understand "idolize".
When I "idolize" someone I mean "I want to be like that". You maybe ask why I do explain this. It's because I wasn't sure if I understood it right so I looked it up in an online dictionary and there stood things like "adore", "lionize" and something like that. I had to say (if I would answer it under condition of dictionary translation) there isn't any member I like this much. I like them but I like them in a "healthy" way. For me they are humans first. I'm happy for them when they find love (yeah I know, I wrote a while ago about Junhyung's relationship with Hara, but actually I'm happy for them that they could find the time to be in a relationship and I wish them all the best) and such things. I hope you understand what I want to say ^^"
Anyway. I asked my BFF who is a native speaker and she explained it to me. It was like I thought at the beginning that "idolize" is more "you want to be like this person" than "adore" or "lionize". (Thank you Jane x33)
DooJoon Pictures, Images and Photos
So, let's come back to my challenge. ^^
The B2ST member I idolize, the member I want to be most like, is Yoon Doojoon. I think he has a great personality. He looks after his members and he is really protective. He always thinks about how he can improve himself and the group. He hates to lose and when he falls down he stands up again. I think he learned this because in his life he had to face a lot of hardships. He learned what it means to be at bottom but he also learned how to stand up and climb back up again. (I know this part counts for all of the B2ST members ^^)
But he isn't only serious. He can also be funny and dorky. I think he found the right balance between being serious and being dorky.
Yeah, if there is one person out of B2ST I want to be like, it will be the leader Yoon Doojoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment