
(From left to right: Hwayoung, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin)
But I am not the only one who thinks that. It is said, that fans want Eunjung to be expelled from her shows (WGM and Five Fingers). There were such comments like "If [Eunjung] is not removed, I will stop watching the program", "I can only see Eunjung as a totally fake now", "If the actress is not 'good', this cannot become a good drama". (Source) Ok, about the last quote: It says nothing. I mean, you can't say if the drama is good or not only because of the behaviour of an actress. You can boycott it because of her, but her behaving doesn't say anything about the quality of the drama.
Today, Core Contents Media announced that Hwayoung will leave the group immediately with no conditions. But Kim Kwang Soo denied any correlation with the last bulling rumours. (Hello? We aren't dumb!) He stated: “We wish to impress upon the fact that this has nothing to do with the ‘bullying’ reports surrounding T-ara,” CCM said. “Although the staff of Core Contents Media stayed up into early morning discussing with the T-ara members who all wanted to stay with Hwayoung, we apologize in saying that we could not forsake the arguments of the staff members.”
“We deeply apologize for the many incidents which made everyone who loved T-ara nervous and worried, and we have nothing but sadness to convey such an unsettling incident on their third anniverary. We also apologize again to the T-ara members and wish Hwayoung all the best as a powerful rapper,” CCM continued, “since Hwayoung has great potential as a rapper we decided to end her contract without conditions and we believe that she will grow into the future as a free artist.” (Source) (Full Press Release)
What I don't understand, what have the staff members to do with this? It seems that's only the upper part of the iceberg. After the press release the CEO held a little interview, but he said that he doesn't want to go in details. (Interview)
Anyway. After the sudden contract termination, Hwayoung tweeted “…facts without any truth,”. It's not hard to see what she meant. After CCM's press release relaying the reasons behind her withdrawal from T-ara. (Source)
But now it's starting to get messy. Now it was revealed that Hwayoung wasn't only the victim. It came out that Hwayoung didn't want to perform and Hyomin and Eunjung had to learn her part in short of a time. (Source) I think it's sad. Now they want to show that Eunjung and Hyomin aren't that bad. They want to turn the side. I understand they want to protect Eunjung and Hyomin. But you can't protect someone if you say: "Well, Eunjung's and Hyomin's behaviour were bad but Hwayoung's wasn't better either." It sound for me like this. It's not a solution to bully someone only because the one made some mistakes. Yes, you can be angry; yes, you can argue; yes, you can discuss it. But you can not bully this person! I'm getting really angry. I read now that CCM really wants to make her the bad person and that she deserved it to be bullied. I don't believe she made that big mistakes or had this bad behaviour that she deserved to be bullied. (Source) It's sick! It's really sick! CCM. You are really sick!
Yeah, I think that's it. That was all what I found about the scandal. T-ARA will follow they schedule without Hwayoung.
But I think the decision to release her from the contract was too fast. The Entertainment should've talked with them about that matter and Hwayoung should've searched help from them.
I wonder how the new members will find their way to the group and if they will find it. I don't know if I should hope T-ARA should recover from this. I mean I like their songs but bullying? This is the worst. I know how it feels when you are being bullied... But we will see what the future will bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment