2012/08/10

AOA - Elvis MV

I'm sorry, I know I'm late but I sort of didn't hear a new band debuted. On 3rd August AOA released their debut song "Elvis".

AOA - Elvis


It starts of like the AXE commercial with the angels (for those who don't know AXE, AXE is a shower gel, after shave, etc. mostly for men). ö,ö
I can't help it. I only wait for the AXE logo to pop up....
But I try to focus on the MV. One word: Mediocre. The song isn't bad, but it's not good either. I mean, such a song is sung by every girl band. It's nothing special.
One thing that is really good is it seems that they can play instruments and they can dance which is a new thing for the label. Seeing how (if you watched variety shows) neither FT Island nor CN Blue members can dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment