I think that's the shortest title I've ever written... ö,ö
Anyways. Today, the boy group E7 released their debut song "U".
E7 - U
Is there Seto Koji in it? ..ah, no. It's another guy *sigh*
So, let's talk about the MV. The lyrics you can summarize in one word: U! (And sometimes Uuuu~) The music is really boy group basic. It's nothing special. It's cute and tells that "U" are the only one.
And the dance.... the dance had some good moments in it (like in the dance break the wave).
So, I think that's all I can say about it.
Mich würde ja total interessieren wen du da für Seto Koji gehalten hast. Das Lied ist ähm buuuuhuhuhuhuhuuuuuu ^^
ReplyDeleteIch glaube es war der bei 0:19. Ich weiss auch nicht. Als ich dann sehen wollte, wen ich für Seto hielt, hab ich nicht mehr gefunden ^^"
DeleteAber ich glaube wirklich, dass ich den bei 0:19 für Seto Koji hielt...