2012/09/13

Secret - Poison MV

Today, Secret released their comeback MV for "Poison".

Secret - Poison


Hmmm what can I say? They aren't cute anymore. They are again on the sexy side. The MV is really sexy. I'm surprised that it even got released. Lately, I read an article about not-released MV of Korean Artist because they were too sexy, too cruel or something else (For all Germans here: Link) I was surprised.
But back to "Poison". I kind of liked the MV. It plays in the 1930's and they were like sexy agents (Korean version of Charlie's Angels may be? Except they don't take place in 1930's)
The song... nyaaah.... they shouldn't repeat "You're my poison" too much. It's getting annoying. But I know myself, like Chi Chi's "Love Is Energy" it will please me.
But they all lost a lot of weight >.< I had to look twice to be sure it's Hyosung. I admit, she looks good... but she should look after herself. I mean I liked her round cheeks and now you see her bones... Yeah, she should look after herself and not lose more weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment