2012/10/17

Block B - Nillili Mambo MV

They're back! Our dear Block B released today the MV for "Nillili Mambo".

Block B - Nillili Mambo



Omfg... They're back Q.Q My boys are back... How long have I been waiting? I'm so happy. Because of it I broke one of university rules- No KPop at university. You know... I have to focus on studies and with KPop it's a little bit hard....
Anyways. I love it! I love the beat. I love the rhythm. I love all of it. They are still themselves - little rascals (I  mean it in a good way =))
And U-Kwon's "Ups" *hahahaha* Great!
And Jaehyo's abs... *Q* and his hair *Q*
And Zico's "Bye Boys, Hi Ladies *kiss*" or how he conducts at the end... Itl looks really cool.
I'm sorry... I'm really fangirling at the moment. You know, I was really sad when this with Thailand happened. It was unfair and the boys really didn't show up after they finished the promotion of "Nalina". I was really worried. And now: They're back!
So, watch it and enjoy it =)

1 comment:

  1. Ich finds echt schade, aber ich kann mit dem Song einfach nicht viel anfangen T.T
    Naja vllt höre ich es mir noch paar Mal an und hoffe auf ein Wunder xD

    ReplyDelete