First gif on your folder represents who you are:
![]() |
| I'm a player? |
The ninth is how you feel today:
![]() |
| Oh yeah.. =D |
The seventh is your taste in music:
![]() |
| WTF? Do this mean I like music in which the belt isn't closed? |
The fourth is your relationship with your friends:
![]() |
| WTF? |
The seventeenth describes your love life:
![]() |
| Forever Alone T_T |
The third is something people don’t know about you:
![]() |
| Yeah... Actually I act quiet a lot this way... |
The fifteenth is how you act when you are alone:
![]() |
| hahaha, true story xD |
The twentieth is how today will go for you:
![]() |
| And it was this easy =3 |
The eleventh is how your life will be:
![]() |
| Aww... with a lot of love? <3 |
The thirteenth is how people see you:
![]() |
| Okay, I think I'm a player xD |
The sixth is how you will spend your last day on earth:
![]() |
| Awesome, I will host an award show xD |
The tenth is how your gender sees you:
![]() |
| "Where is my little baby? - There it is!" xD |
The sixteenth is how the opposite gender sees you:
![]() |
| Omg, okay xD |













tolle seite! *_*
ReplyDeleteund geile gifs <3
Danke x33
Delete