2012/12/23

I'm Still Alive!

Wow.... it's been two months.... Suddenly I got in stress and I had to take a break from my blog. But now, the semester is finished and I have holidays (YAY!)
 So, what happened in the past two months? Of course I will tell you the kpop-related stuff ;)

At first, I had a lots of stuff to do with my Cover Dance Group "EternaGees". We had a live perfomance and we had to practise a lot. It went quiet well (except for one part...). And we uploaded our first Cover Dance. I'm sorry it took is so long. I promised it a long time ago but we were busy with preporations for the live performance.
Of course I'll show you the videos. Here they are :)





If you liked it, please like us on FB, or follow us on Twitter, or subscribe us on Youtube. Do what ever you want. Thank you for all support we get.



The next thing I noticed in the past two months was the debut of Roh Jihoon (Welcome to my Bias-List), Yoseob's solo debut and Hyuna's Comeback.

Roh Jihoon - Punishment


I got crazy. The first thing I thought was: "Wow... he IS HOT!!!!" I love the MV. The acting is great (although, I think it wasn't hard for him that to play a player). And when the "Doo doo doo"- part came, I was done. Believe me, I was really done. It was like watching "Magic Mike".

Yoseob - Caffeine


I just thought "Wow". Yoseob was for me always the "awwww, how cute"- guy. But here, he changed. I think he is manlier. I love Yoseob's voice and the song is beautiful. It suits him really well. And the dance... When I thirst saw the MV I thought immediatly of Justin Timberlakes "Cry Me A River" with all the moves like jumping on the bar and so on. But I also watched a live perfomance, I like the dance. It isn't much and it supports the song really good.

Hyuna - Ice Cream


Well, what should I say? It's Hyuna. "Ice Cream" isn't that strong as "Change" or "Troublemaker". It's more like "Bubble Pop". But yeah, it's really catchy.
The best move I like in the MV is at 2:26 when she sits on a man's back and he do somthing like push-ups.

So, I think this is it for the moment. Now, that I have holidays I will post more ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment