2012/06/11

Cross Gene - La-Di Da-Di MV

Last week a new boy group debuted. Their name is "Cross Gene". It is a international group and consists of members from China, Japan and Korea.

Cross Gene - La-Di Da-Di


I like this MV. At fist I was a little confused because of the group's name and of the song's name. I mean, when I hear "cross gene" I think of an X-chromosome which stands of the female part. I know that cross gene stands for something other but I can't help it. And then "La-Di Da-Di". I hadn't expect it that a boy group would take this song title. This song title sounds... feminine... Yeah, but like I said. I like the MV very much. It's epic. The best part I think is, when they sing the first time "La-Di Da-Di" and they are sitting. That's awesome. It looks really great. What I also like is the choreography gets during the song more difficult. It's not always the same. But you can also see, the members aren't on the same skill levels is it singing or dancing. But I will have an eye on them look how they will develope =)

2 comments:

  1. Vielleicht beziehen sie sich mit Cross Gene ja darauf, dass sie genmanipuliert sind. Das ist meine Interpretation. Ich meine, wir haben schon Aliens (Exo, BAP), warum dann nicht mal was Genmanipuliertes XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hahahahaha* geniale theorie! Das hätte uns wirklich noch gefehlt xD

      Delete