2012/06/09

Mama got some meat *harhar*

So, exams are finished. For the next two months I have summer holidays xD
I hope your excited and also curious ("I'm so curius, yeah!") what path my blog will take =D

So, now what I wanted to tell you. I got my stuff I ordered. Okay, they arrived 2-3 weeks ago but I haven't got the time to post it. I'm sorry. I know it isn't that much. You take picture and comment it but because I had finale exams and I was doing the challenge I haven't got the time. I hope you accept my apology.

Now take a look at my new stuff x33

BEAST: Light-Stick


I love it. The first time I held it in the hand I listened to the Prologue Theme of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast". And everytime I look at it I feel like the Beast xD
Ah, yeah, a funny story: When my mother saw it, she held it like a mace and asked me: "What's this? Is it to hit people?" She really meant it xD

Drama: You're beautiful's Pigrabbit
 

That's really cute. I loved it in the drama. It's already on my sportsbag ;)

CD: B2ST - Beast is the b2st


Their first mini-album x33 What can I else say? I love it and I'm really happy -^.^-

CD: B2ST - Shock of the new era


Their second mini-album x33 The same here: I love it and I'm really happy -^.^-

CD: B2ST - Mastermind


Their third mini-album x33 The same here -^.^-

CD: B2ST - Lights go on again


Their fourth mini-album. Actually, I like the songs "Lightless" and "I'm sorry" more than "Beautiful" or "I like you the best" but I'm a B2UTY so I buy every album of them xD

CD: B2ST - Fiction and Fact


Their first full length album x33 I love it x33


As soon as BEAST release their new album, I will buy it and some other CD's from other artists. One of them will be for sure from U-Kiss their new mini-album "The special to kiss me" =D

I wish you a nice weekend, don't party to much and we will see us next time -^o^-

No comments:

Post a Comment