On 5th June, Pledis Entertainment has confirmed that After School's
Kahi will graduate from the group in late-September and prepare for her
solo career.
Once After School's current promotional activities in
Japan, including the group's encore concert in Tokyo on 17th June, are
completed, Kahi will departure from the group and work on her solo
album. It was revealed that she will have special solo performances on
After School's encore concert in order to thank her fans for their
support throughout her career with After School.
Kahi herself commented on her graduation, "To all the After School fans who have given so much love and to my members, who have cried, laughed, and suffered with me since we debuted, I thank you all so much. I'll try my best so that you can see a new side of Kahi."
Meanwhile, After School welcomed a new member called Gaeun recently and will release its 5th Korean mini album on 21st June. (Source)Kahi herself commented on her graduation, "To all the After School fans who have given so much love and to my members, who have cried, laughed, and suffered with me since we debuted, I thank you all so much. I'll try my best so that you can see a new side of Kahi."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I bumbed into it when I saw the tweet to this articel on twitter. I'm really sad about her graduation Q_Q
She was one of the members I liked. When the rumours came up that someone of After School will graduate, I discussed it with my bff and we both said "Please, don't let it be Kahi" (but we knew she would be the best candidate for graduating because of her age). And also I mentioned her name in a comment today... I think this wasn't good....
But I think it's a good thing that she tries to continue as a solo artist =)
Kahi: Hwaiting =D
No comments:
Post a Comment